- Glendale, CA
- Regular Full-Time
As the Regional Vice President, you will direct business and financial strategies that deliver outstanding service to our clients, exceptional leadership for our staff, provide expertise within our industry and effectively contribute to the development of company growth.
What does a great RVP do?
- Provide high-level client service; maintain an understanding of their goals and objectives
- Expand on existing knowledge of marketing technology as it pertains to client objectives and provide leadership within the industry
- Lead a team of high-performing client service professionals to maximize account retention and business development
- Identify internal hiring objectives and prepare comprehensive strategy plans that will provide employees with the necessary tools and direction for professional development
- Drive established goals across relevant KPIs and balance business yield focused with client desired metrics
- Manage the regional P&L so that effective cost-saving measures are in place and revenue is maximized
- Oversee day-to-day operations and implement any necessary process improvements
Requirements for consideration
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required; graduate degree in business, human resources, marketing or advertising a plus
- 10+ years experience in advertising, recruitment or human resources
- 5+ years digital or online advertising industry experience
- 5+ years of managerial experience with superior leadership, management, interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead by example at both strategic and tactical levels
- Passion for technology and extensive knowledge of digital marketing tools and solutions
- Ability to balance revenue, client satisfaction and operational responsibilities while meeting deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for talented individuals who are ready to work toward solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.