- McLean, VA
- Regular Full-Time
We are seeking a Quality Assurance and Testing Engineer with an excellent technical understanding of this domain, at least several years of experience are required. Here's what we're looking for:
- Knows and loves the startup world - quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Able to test large scale software systems and microservices off of minimal and changing requirements
- Self driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Aren't happy with good, and build to great
- Excellent understanding of Software Test Life Cycle
- Excellent understanding of different levels of Software Testing
- Decent understanding of web application structures and code
- Proficiency in Git, JIRA and Teamcity are a plus
- 4+ years in a production environment a plus
- Quality assurance: Implementation of processes, procedures and standards in context to verification of developed software and intended requirements.
- Quality control: Verification of developed software with respect to verbally agreed on or documented requirements.
- Testing: Identification of bugs/errors/defects in the developed software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.