- McLean, VA
- Regular Full-Time
As a Traffic/Production Manager for our McLean-based creative department, you will support strategic recruitment campaigns for some of the most recognized brands in the world. At few other jobs will you have an opportunity to make an impact on the hiring strategies of so many huge and well-known companies as you will at TMP. On top of that, you’ll be working within a team of creative, driven and collaborative writers and artists. These are people who love delivering great work, support each other, and help each other every day.
You will manage the flow of information within the department by processing, assigning and trafficking all work that is requested by the account service teams. You will estimate work, maintain schedules to ensure deadlines are met, coordinate with outside vendors, and monitor quality control and budget for all projects. You will also act as a liaison between creative and account services, effectively handling any challenges that may arise.
What does a great Traffic Manager do?
- Oversees the smooth, efficient flow of information and jobs between the account services team or sales team and the creative department
- Leads estimate creation and manages vendor relations related to creative initiatives
- Provides detailed estimates to clients/account service staff
- Receives all job requests, enters information into the project database, assigns job numbers and routes all materials through appropriate channels
- Distributes instructions and materials to creative staff; ensures information is accurate and complete
- Schedules and moderates meetings to facilitate the transfer of information from account services
- Conducts weekly Traffic meetings with staff
- Creates timelines and reviews with project managers to set client expectations
- Reviews timelines with creative team to ensure all milestones and deliverable dates are accounted for and reasonable; revises/reworks timelines as needed
- Maintains and updates centralized schedule for all active jobs and team members to ensure deadlines are met
- Maintains project database and distributes weekly project update report for account service staff
- Processes vendor invoices
- Acts as a liaison between the creative teams and account services teams to ensure ongoing communication regarding project status
- Processes billing requests for all jobs
- Maintains creative department’s files and job archives
- Works with traffic and production managers at other TMP creative centers to coordinate resources
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university, or related experience
- 2+ years’ experience in advertising; experience in recruitment a plus
- Strategic thinker who can solve complex business challenges
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Attention to detail and very strong organizational skills are necessary for success
- Proven ability to act as a mediator between groups, working with cross-functional teams and gaining consensus
- Demonstrated ability to speak effectively before customers and other employees
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required, especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Workbook or other management software a plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.