- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
You have a track record of successfully designing and developing software solutions as a front-end developer in a .NET Microsoft environment. You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives.
Why Join Us?
- Build something revolutionary - The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people (instead of boring old enterprise software that few people touch)
- Quality of the Team - Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products
What does a great UI Front-End Developer do?
- Design and develop major functional or performance enhancements for existing solutions and produce new software solutions and tools
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and coding of our next generation web-based enterprise solutions
- Translate prototypes and designs into clean, valid, launch-ready code
- Identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks and make performance-related improvements to software and configuration components
- Explore new technologies, industry trends and technical innovation.
- Create Proof-of-Concepts using new technologies.
- Gather business requirements and participate in solution definition and feature prioritization
- Lead the testing and fixing of new or enhanced solutions
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, UX and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, final markup is standards-compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time.
- Work with the quality assurance team to conduct usability and accessibility review for products and define usability requirements.
- Assist with the development and review of technical and end user documentation
- Participate in production deployments and provide technical troubleshooting and debug support.
- Identify and champion innovations and improvements to help drive the growth of the business
Requirements for consideration:
- 2+ years of web development experience
- An understanding of web standards and principles of progressive enhancement
- Familiarity with C#, ASP.NET
- Familiarity with source control
- Agile development, SASS (Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets) and Responsive Design experience a plus
- Proficiency with a JS Framework such as jQuery
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of web accessibility (and its importance)
- Strong background in developing cross-browser web interfaces (IE11+)
- Attention to detail and focus on quality of work
New York City, New Albany, Atlanta or McLean
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.