Como um estrategista digital, você vai desenvolver e liderar soluções web multi-facetada para algumas das empresas mais reconhecidas no mundo. Você vai ser o rosto das nossas tecnologias inovadoras, análises e capacidades digitais - capazes de explicar coisas complexas de maneira simples para seus colegas e clientes. E você vai chegar a soluções inovadoras que mudam a forma como as empresas e os candidatos se conectam.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Viagens: Sim
O perfil ideal
O que faz um Estrategista Digital de sucesso na TMP ? Confira as principais características que estamos procurando e veja se você tem a mistura certa. Características adicionais relacionadas listadas abaixo.
- Inovador 9
- solucionador de problemas 9
- Apresentador 8
- tecnologicamente experiente 10
- confiante 6
- independente 4
- Team player
O trabalho é estar por dentro das novidades e do que será tendênciaKevin Regan, Vice President, Digital Strategy
The inside scoop on digital strategy.
Check out the metrics for success at TMP, plus an audio interview with Dustin Carper — as he dives into best practices, job descriptions and more
What We Learned About the #FutureofWork from SXSW 2016
Craig Knutson from TMP Worldwide's Innovation Lab recaps the emerging trends defining the future of recruitment technology as found at SXSW 2016.
Plano de Saúde
Valorizamos o equilíbrio vida pessoal - profissisonal. Nós procuramos manter horários regulares e manter a vida fora do escritório.
Trabalhe com os líderes da indústria e especialistas no assunto.
A capacidade de inovar, perguntar "e se" e tentar novas soluções, sem medo de errar.
Oportunidades para trabalhar em várias contas de várias indústrias - nunca é monótono!
Salários competitivos e estrutura de bônus com base nas metas digitais.
As a Digital Strategist, you will manage our largest client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the roles at TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
What does a great Digital Strategist do?
This is a Director-level position. As a key member of the account team, you'll be expected to anticipate client challenges, coordinate solutions for those challenges, and manage and develop the relationships necessary to increase our value and the reputation of TMP. You’ll be continually seeking innovative, digitally-oriented solutions to our clients’ recruitment marketing needs, and crafting strategies for implementing those solutions. You’ll also provide strategies and tactics to maintain and optimize the client’s career website, which is powered by TMP software.
- The Digital Strategist works directly with clients to define and distill their goals, create success metrics, and communicate those to all supporting teams at TMP.
- You will lead the management of our proprietary career site software as a central part of your client’s digital strategy, and will ensure our software platform is a productive part of that strategy.
- You will provide thought leadership in the development, management, training, measurement and presentation of multi-platform digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- As the client advocate, you will ensure our digital strategy delivery and support teams are working together to prevent or resolve support issues quickly.
- The Digital Strategist is responsible for interpreting and presenting data analytics for media and digital properties, as well as using the learnings to make adjustments.
- You'll be responsible for ownership of client presentations, as well as coordinating agendas aimed at efficient and productive meetings.
- As a senior member of Account Services, you'll be expected to mentor Account Executives and Account Directors, and lead exercises designed to connect with and educate members of other teams throughout TMP.
Requirements for Consideration
- 4+ years of experience developing and presenting complex custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment
- Experience in managing and optimizing a website and related digital strategies to drive results.
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends and a passion for innovation on all fronts
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Waltham OfficeVeja Mapa